Transform SR Home Improvement Products LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Part-timeJob Function:
24593: NEW YORK CITY BRANCH - SH$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES.
America’s Home Improvement leader is now hiring full-time Home Improvement Consultants. Energetic, outgoing, and self-driven professionals, it’s time for you to join our lead-generation team!
This is a truly exciting time at Transform Home Improvement, as we embark on a massive expansion of our business. If you bring your very best every day, have an unbridled passion for achieving your goals, and are hyper-focused on the road ahead, we have a place for you on our team. Apply right away!
About Transform Home Improvement:
Homeowners have chosen Transform Home Improvements for over 30 years. From heating and cooling system installations to roofing, siding and window replacements to kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Transform Home Improvements is the trusted name for America’s home improvement needs.
The Home Improvement Consultant generates sales leads in retail stores by engaging customers while they shop. In this integral customer-facing role, you will write appointments that ultimately result in the sale of one or more of the company’s home improvement products.
- An incentive-based compensation plan that allows you to create your own paycheck
- Training to ensure you’re well prepared to deliver results
- A leadership team dedicated to your success
- A high-energy work environment
- A fast track to a leadership role
- Engage with potential customers in a retail store to learn about their home improvement plans
- Set appointments for a no-cost, in-home estimate with one of our sales professionals
- Performs other duties as assigned (LEAVE ON FOR NON-EXEMPT JOBS ONLY)
- Ability to speak, read, write and comprehend English instructions and proper professional business language
- Ability to persuade, with minimum selling skills
- Ability to be a self-starter with a winning attitude
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while handling rejection
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which includes regular weekend hours
- Bring your best each and every day
- Are determined to achieve your goals
- Are future leaders
- Communicate in a compelling manner
- Are coachable and desire to learn, grow and advance
- Ability to communicate in spoken and written English and Spanish well enough to be understood by supervisors, co-workers, and customers