To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukegan, IL 60079
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Resource Specialist
Medline Industries, Inc. • Waukegan, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Provides clinical support to cross divisional functions; including, but not limited to: Surgical Product Development, Quality Review, and Surgical Tray Component Review. Supports the Clinical Resource Manager with training development and delivery for sales reps and SPT divisional teams. Provides clinical support to other divisions (i.e. Anesthesia, L&D, Cath Lab) and to multiple markets including Acute Care, Surgery Centers, Physician Offices and Education and Research as required.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support core manufacturing functions by providing clinical guidance on surgical product development, testing, prototype review, design input, risk analysis, etc.
- Support key marketing functions such as standardized surgical pack development and review, custom surgical drape oversight, surgical tray classification and preferred surgical product development.
- Support Quality team by reviewing deviations/ non-conformance, investigative reviews, import/export holds, residual validations, etc.
- Manages surgical tray component and data through classification based on criteria, surplus, compliance/regulatory support.
- Prepares pre-analytics and tools for on-site clinical customer project engagement. Analyzes surgical data (grouping and sorting like procedures by specialty).
- Stays abreast in clinical and surgical regulatory challenges/changes and communicates market impact.
- Support marketing initiatives with sales rep training, new employee onboarding and clinical feedback.
- Represent the company in key healthcare conferences such as OR Manager, APIC, AORN, AST or Regional and National sales meetings, and formal & informal customer presentations.
- Certified Surgical Technician (CST) or Operating Room Technician (ORT).
- At least 8 years Operating Room experience. (Prefer CV or Ortho experience).
- Experience presenting to and coordinating professional level meetings, including preparation of agendas, documenting meeting minutes etc.
- Experience building positive customer relationships while providing clinical consultative feedback.
- Experience applying thorough understanding of the Operating Room environment and exhibiting knowledge of all specialties.
- Position requires travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns)
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font)
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling)
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines