Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Senior Developer role will be responsible for producing high quality solutions for customers and manage the day-to-day technical excellence of the delivery team. Ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of the software development life cycle, development best practices, and possess the ability to implement and execute standard software architecture patterns.
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Lead the development and strategic plan to migrate from current legacy systems to global implementation of Sitecore CMS platform.
- Set development standards and best practices
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Employ best practices for designing scalable, extensible and secure applications
- Mentoring our team members
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of developing web applications with ASP.NET and C#
- Must have experience with ASP.NET MVC
- 2+ years of experience developing on Sitecore platform, preferably experience in Sitecore versions 8.x
- Understanding of Sitecore architecture
- Experience with Sitecore marketing features (personalization, analytics, MongoDB) a plus
- Experience with SQL Server preferred
- Experience with modern source code controls systems, such as TFS & Git
- Demonstrated ability to meaningfully participate in strategy engagements
- Ability to complete all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing and support utilizing traditional waterfall and Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding and demonstrated usage of object-oriented design concepts
- Excellent communication skills
Windows Communication Foundation
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Asp.Net Mvc Framework
Model View Controller
Team Foundation Server