Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
We are looking for a Global S&OP Leader – Cell Culture Franchise to work with our expert S&OP team of 27 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for S&OP and Demand Planning? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
As Global S&OP leader, Cell Culture you are an integrator for the global Sales and Operation Planning process. You’ll be leading customer-focused horizontal cooperation with senior leaders within the Commercial Regions, Product P&Ls, finance and Supply and Manufacturing to improve key business metrics.
The portfolio covered will be Sera, Process Liquids and Buffers, and Cell Culture Media.
Our Global S&OP Leader, Cell Culture is responsible for consolidating the Cell Culture forecast coming from the Regions, and for working with the Plants to ensure that Supply Plans fulfill the needs of our customers and that any gaps are understood and clearly articulated. The Global S&OP leader Cell Culture demonstrates ownership and plays an important part in establishing feedback loops, transparent communication and fair demand and supply matching; facilitating key decision-taking with direct customer impact.
The role will report to the Global S&OP Leader
- Own global Sales and Operation Planning cycle for Cell Culture
- Drive long term S&OP initiatives to align supply and global demand with financial growth models across four sites (located in the US, Austria, New Zealand, and Singapore) Ensure one strong demand signal is entered in our forecasting tool (Demantra)
- Representing the team in reviews in senior level, business reviews
- Identify and deliver KPI targets that are linked to the S&OP processes with P&L, Regions and Sites and enable the portfolio to be successful.
- Establish and drive process to ensure clear communication around supply & demand imbalances, including a fair allocation (vs forecast) of supply when constrained.
- Participate in (and lead where required) activities to manage finished goods inventory levels and inventory health.
- Support the regional S&OP teams through established and regular processes and coaching / supporting identification of continuous improvement actions to improve integration with Commercial teams and supply chain efficiency
- Identify and lead actions to deliver the S&OP vision through the established framework
- Able and willing to work outside of normal business hours to support regions and sites around the globe
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree with minimum 3+ years' experience in Supply Chain
- MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of S&OP and demand planning processes and systems (APO/Demantra or other advanced planning systems)
- Demonstrated process analytical skills/ number savvy including proficiency in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of successfully leading cross-functional projects/process improvements
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to details. Adaptable to multiple requests, daily changes and still deliver on commitments.
- Excellent communicator: able to influence at all levels of an organization, cross-functionally and cross-culturally. Articulate and capable of distilling simple, relevant commercial messages from multiple sources of complex data
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Global S&OP Leader – Cell Culture Franchise, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Global S&OP Leader – Cell Culture Franchise and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Global S&OP Leader – Cell Culture Franchise!
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Process Improvements (Business)
Attention To Detail