To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
- Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavior Management Monitor- TIH
Behavorial Health Network, Inc • Springfield, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you ready to make a positive impact in the lives of individuals in the Western Massachusetts community?
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Therapeutic In Home Behavior Monitor at Behavioral Health Network!
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Therapeutic In Home uses the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to work with families with a child or teen with behavioral issues to help to resolve conflicts, develop new routines, set limits and find community resources. We offer intensive and flexible services such as family therapy, therapeutic training and support, care coordination and others, in any setting where the youth is naturally located to meet the needs of families.
In this role you will:
- Work with a team of Behavior Analysts
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to provide high quality services to referred children and youth.
- Assist the Behavior Analyst to conduct Functional Behavior Assessments.
- Provide family consultation that includes coaching, support, and guidance to the parent/caregiver on behavior plan implementation.
- Actively model implementation of behavior strategies for parent/caregiver of enrolled youth.
- Monitor progress on behavior plan implementation and report back to the Behavior Analyst on progress.
- Maintain contact as needed with the provider of the clinical hub service (ICC, IHT, or Outpatient Therapy) regarding the youth's progress.
- Participate as needed in Care Planning Team (CPT) meetings for youth enrolled in ICC and also works with any behavioral health provider involved with the child in order to support the goals of the service.
- Provide daily documentation of his/her interactions with the identified service participant specific to the goal area for which IHBS is authorized and all contacts with other providers.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to work with client populations from diverse cultural socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of community resources and how to help clients access them.
- Maintain a direct service productivity 70% of available time.
- Paperwork related to service is high quality and timely.
Behavior Monitors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- A Bachelor's degree and one (1) year experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs OR an Associates' degree and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant direct service experience working with youth and families who require behavior management to address mental health needs.
- Previous experience working with youth with Serious Emotional Disturbance.
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in helping others.
- Knowledge of behavior analysis, behavior planning, and implementation of behavior plans.
- Ability to create and implement strategies to facilitate achievement of behavioral interventions.
- Ability to use basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Word, for documentation purposes.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a verified clean driving record.
- Must have a reliable vehicle available for work.
- Must be over the age of 21.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!