To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, IN 47501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Life Enrichment Director- Director of Recreation/Activities
Trilogy Health Services • Washington, IN
Posted 2 months ago
What You Can Expect:
Are you compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a state of the art, innovative Long-Term Care facility providing Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living & Rehabilitation Services with an outstanding opportunity for an individual to lead our Life Enrichment (i.e. recreations/activities) Department as the Director (i.e. Life Enrichment Director- Director of Recreation/Activities).
We are looking for a vibrant, creative thinker who leads by example and accepts nothing short of excellence in providing the highest quality of life to our residents. Must have a passion for working with seniors and the ability to inspire others to be engaged in the life of their community.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Life Enrichment Director:
- Organize, implement, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the campus Life Enrichment (Recreation/Activity) programs
- Assess resident preferences and develop a program of opportunities and activities that are meaningful to the residents served and enhance their sense of well-being (identity, growth, autonomy, security, connectedness, meaning and joy)
- Provide overall leadership to and management of Life Enrichment Associates
- Assist in the hiring and recruitment process
- Coordinate a dynamic and active volunteer program
- Ensure that documentation adheres to best practices and regulations
- Serve on various campus committees related to clinical, quality, customer and employee opportunities
The Villages at Oak Ridge
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Michele (812) 370-5110
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in therapeutic recreation or a combination of experience and training required.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Activities Professional who is licensed or registered, if applicable by a recognized accrediting body or by the State in which practicing.
- Two (2) to years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last five (5) years, with patient activities program in a healthcare setting or a qualified Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a social or recreational program within the last year, with one as a full-time therapeutic activities program, or is a qualified occupational therapist or occupational therapy assistant or has completed a training course approved by the State.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Innovative Training Programs
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!