Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
We are in the midst of several large implementations of SAP Cloud CRM to power our Sales and Service Organizations and we are in need of a great CRM Solutions Architect & Manager who can leverage deep SAP CRM technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
What you'll do:
- Partner with senior business and IT stakeholders to enable SAP Sales & Service Cloud CRM’s capabilities to support our businesses, leveraging deep technical and business knowledge to design solutions to solve business and technical challenges.
- Develop CRM Application roadmap (including evaluation of current roadmap items following initial implementation), integration in Mohawk’s system landscape and our Cloud CRM environment, integration with our data model and data warehouse / business intelligence / reporting strategy, and with our ERPs.
- Provide holistic view of CRM App roadmap (including releases / enhancements / maintenance), technology risks and system health (and their potential impact on the business), opportunities and challenges.
- Responsible for the production monitoring and peak season readiness activities for the Salesforce CRM Platform
- Collaborate with the enterprise architecture, application development, infrastructure & operations teams to ensure production application deployments and any production activities are done without negative business impacts
- Ensure extensibility, supportability, performance & scalability of the CRM platform-
- Effectively perform code review for design patterns and performance considerations
- Create Use Cases Diagrams using MS-Visio.
- Interact with the business partners, IT stakeholders, development teams across globe.
- Document the functional flows and updating the application documentation
- Manage the technical work deliverables and lead a team of CRM Developers
- Directly manages a team of CRM app Developers, coach, guide and monitor their performance and deliverables
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Discipline with an information technology Focus.
- 10+ years’ of CRM Programming expertise in SAP CRM/C4C with minimum 3 years of experience of being a SAP Cloud CRM Implementation REQUIRED
- Completed at least one SAP Cloud CRM implementation, know the architecture and product roadmap, technical capabilities and challenges, and know CRM implementation, support and maintenance practices - REQUIRED.
- Customization experience of SAP Sales/Service Cloud SDK framework providing fit/gap analysis
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle, including Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated success operating within global, cross-functional organizations with virtual teams, in multiple sites in the US, Europe and Asia / China.
- Ability to focus on CRM Product roadmap (including backlog) and development (enhancements, integration, including with Cloud).
- Partner with our enterprise Architecture team to explore various solution design options and evaluate trade-offs with the business
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the business up to senior management levels
- Ensure problems with supported applications are resolved quickly and root causes addressed
- Experience in SAP CRM/C4C
- Experience working in integrating SAP Sales/Service Cloud with SAP Hybris/Commerce Cloud and non-SAP systems
- Excellent Oral, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills; Ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers.
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport; persuades others and gains understanding.
- Ability and Willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse group, to achieve results through team efforts and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to corporate code of conduct.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Intelligence
- C4 C
- Coaching And Mentoring