Grady Health System offers many career paths for Registered Nurses. Whether you have many years of experience or are in the early stages on your nursing career, you can find a rewarding nursing position at Grady!
The Registered Nurse (RN), provides age-appropriate, culturally and ethnically sensitive care, maintains a safe environment, educates patients and their families about healthy practices and treatment modalities, assures continuity of care, coordinates care across settings and among caregivers, manages information, communicates effectively, and utilizes technology. Utilizes the nursing process to provide and plan care (i.e. assessment, nurse diagnosis, planning and coordination, implementation, and evaluation). Additional roles include advocacy, performance improvement, leadership, problem solving, delegation, conflict resolution, and team player.
- A minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing is required
- A Bachelors of Science in Nursing is strongly preferred
- One (1) or more years’ experience as a Registered Nurse required
- Specific area of specialty previous experience preferred
- Current Georgia license as a Registered Professional Nurse required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider card required
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For those candidates with less than one (1) year of RN experience, please be sure to check out Grady's New Graduate Nurse Residency Program
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Complex Problem Solving