To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warranty Claims Manager
Clopay Building Products • Troy, OH
Posted 15 days ago
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Warranty Claims Manager in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the warranty claims process for Clopay Building Products in an effort to continuously reduce R&A's and drive down R&A's as a percentage of net sales.
• Manage CRM Coordinators and Data Analysts to ensure compliance with warranty policies and timely resolution of investigations and claim coding.
• Provide training and coaching to CSRs, Sales and DC staff for accurate CRM case creation.
• Develop, maintain and report R&A and GSA metrics.
• Chair Continuous Improvement groups. Lead and track the team for results.
• Develop ongoing communication channels with Distribution Centers and customers to obtain load quality feedback. Present information to Shipping department to further improve load quality.
• Improve service levels by determining issues resulting in credits in order to drive towards "The Perfect Order."
• Coordinate and manage warranty repairs in the field through the "Field Fix" process. Follow up with customers after repairs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a business function (prefer manufacturing).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making, as well as the capability to take projects from the conceptual state to completion.
- Effective organization and planning skills. Ability to travel. Valid Driver License required.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance.
Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!