D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Purchasing Assistant for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Purchasing Assistant for their Purchasing Department. The right candidate will support the purchasing department with a variety of clerical tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain vendor packets and qualifications
- Requests for pricing, load price changes
- Revising/updating features lists
- Updating projects vendor lists
- Pricing and distributing design changes
- Keeping all plans updated and in stock
- New project product binders
- Keep the office organized
- Coordinate all paperwork for vendors
- Process purchase orders, change orders and notices to proceed
- Create and maintain contract files
- Research invoice or purchase order issues as needed
- Prepare bid packages
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Purchasing Assistant our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and
82 us on Facebook!