Partnerships between Adecco and CTDI always give great benefits! While working as a Manufacturing Repair Tech for Adecco with CTDI, you will earn $21.50-22.50/hr. and receive a weekly pay check.
As a Manufacturing Repair Tech your primary responsibilities include:
- Disassembling and assembling electronic products within established times and quality levels
- Performing rework and quality testing related to electronic products per IPC standards
- Accurately completing all paperwork relating to jobs performed, including, but not limited to, repair travelers, parts request forms, bench maintenance log, and production report
- Inspecting electronic products for workmanship and compliance per established standard workmanship and operating procedures
- Participating in team decision making and develop team problem solving and communication skills
- Performing adjustments and reworks as needed to meet functional design, quality and manufacturer specifications
- Cleaning work area on a daily basis and maintains a safe work environment
- Other duties may be assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to earn $21.50-22.50/hr. while gaining valuable experience that you can add to your resume.
Qualifications for Manufacturing Repair Tech include
- Must have at least 1 year or more of electronics technician experience
- Must have at least 1 year or more of working board level rework, removal and replacement surface mount packages (e.g. Diodes, transistors, inductors, capacitors)
- Have the ability to assemble and disassemble products
- Have the ability to read schematics and browse PCB layouts files
- Understand electrical drawings and schematics
- Ability to work from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans
- Comfortable setting up and executing verification test (e.g. continuity, measuring resistance, voltage, current, rise and fall time using test equipment such as a DMM, oscilloscope, power supply, etc.)
- Be able to report data using excel, word & PowerPoint
- Write procedures
- Upload Firmware
- Good manual dexterity
- Effectively meet quality and process flow requirements
- IPC certifications are a plus
- Basic computer skills
We have openings on a variety of shifts and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! .
For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Repair Tech job in Aurora, CO, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Surface Mount Technology