To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
145 Tamal Road
Forest Knolls, CA 94933
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Forest Knolls, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Serenity Knolls, a Residential Treatment Center located in picturesque Forest Knolls, California is seeking an experienced RN to provide nursing care and compassion to the clients of our Recovery Center on a part-time basis. Reporting to our Director of Nursing, the ideal candidate will be a member of the chemical dependency team providing professional level nursing care to clients in the chemical dependency treatment programs and will direct and guide activities on the unit.
Key Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure physician care ordered is carried out and documented in the appropriate places.
- Nursing care performed is carried out in conformance with established standards and nursing policies.
- Assess client status on an ongoing basis.
- Provides client education concerning medical tests, procedures, medications and other issues as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions.
- Demonstrate accurate specimen collection.
- Accurately administers medications.
- Insures clients are transferred accurately from program to program.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with clients while maintaining professional boundaries..
- Exhibit organizational skills and is systematic in carrying out nursing duties.
- Demonstrate ability to train new nursing personnel as requested.
- Assist in prompting clients to attend scheduled activities and in participating in client AMA interventions.
- Transporting clients as requested.
- Education - Associate’s degree or higher
- Experience - Considerable knowledge/experience in nursing philosophy, policy, practices and procedures.
- Certifications - CPR/PMAB required.
- Licenses - License to practice as a LVN the State of California required. Valid California driver’s license.
- Special Requirements - Knowledge in the disease of chemical dependency/treatment and rehabilitation.
- Age / Gender Specifics - Ability to work with male and female, adult and adolescent substance abuse population.
Please click the \u0022Apply Now\u0022 link to submit an application directly to our recruiting team.