Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 35 south west of Chicago, Frankfort is a village in Will County, Illinois, with a small portion in Cook County. The population was 17,782 at the 2010 census, up from 10,391 in 2000. According to Forbes.com, in 2007 the village ranked as the 36th fastest growing suburb in the United States.
The plant was built in 1965, manufactures food service and food packaging products (custom and stock foam), and has approximately 300 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Maintenance Specialist 2
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- The primary job function consists of the maintenance and repair of all mechanical, electrical and electronic components of the plant equipment and facilities.
- This will include installation, set up, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to plant operation, services and facilities.
- Other duties include diagnosis, repair, and/or replace electrical components as necessary.
- Assist in upgrades of process control equipment as new technology develops.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest state of the art control systems.
- Will assist the shift Operators by performing repairs on mechanical systems when needed.
- Good understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, and electrical troubleshooting.
- Associates Degree in Maintenance or Industrial Technology preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate with all levels in the organization.
- Must possess & demonstrate leadership skills.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; proven electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die and lift truck experience and must possess or immediately purchase the required tools for this position.
Complex Problem Solving