To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Peachtree City, GA 30269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Service Representative, Secret Clearance
DDL Omni Engineering • Peachtree City, GA
Posted 26 days ago
WANTED: An experienced professional to join our team as a Call Center Service Representative.
A week in the life includes:
- Answers incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information of a non-technical and technical nature.
- Responds to customer inquiries, provides customers with product and service information and processes orders, forms and applications.
- May also make outboard service calls to potential customers.
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests.
- Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints.
- Follows up customer calls where necessary.
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels.
- May assist in training new employees.
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
AWARDED “BEST OF THE BEST” by U.S. Veterans Magazine and “TOP 10 MILITARY FRIENDLY COMPANY” by MilitaryFriendly.com
- Some college or technical training or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with ticketing systems such as The Computer Associates tool suite (CA) - Service Desk or Remedy
- Demonstrated understanding of traditional TDM technology and PBX systems, wireless solutions, and cabling distribution systems
- Secret clearance