To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westampton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Partial Care Specialist.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton • Westampton, NJ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is the 15th largest Catholic Charities agency in the U.S. and 10th largest nonprofit within the state of New Jersey with an annual operating revenue of more than $40 million. Annually, a staff of 600 provides more than 100,000 people in Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean counties with support related to housing, food, mental health, specialized children's services, addiction treatment and domestic violence services. A private nonprofit recognized by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as one of the most fiscally efficient in the country, the organization uses less than 10 percent of our revenue for administrative costs. We are a recognized leader in trauma-informed work and have pioneered integrated healthcare in the State.
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton, is a great place to work! We are mission-driven, family-friendly, and passionate about service to our communities. We offer a wide variety of exciting career opportunities in the areas of Direct Care, Clinical, Fundraising, Human Resources, I.T., Finance, Marketing, Nursing, and Government Relations. When you join us, you can expect a true focus on work-life balance, competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit programs, and an environment that promotes inclusion. Some of our benefits include: generous paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time; excellent health & pension plans; and wide array of training and staff development opportunities to earn on-site CEUs.
Catholic Charities is a faith-inspired organization and Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for staff as well as for people seeking assistance. To learn more about the agency, please visit our website at : www.catholiccharitiestrenton.org.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Program Director or Program Supervisor, the PC Specialist serves as a member of the partial care staff providing individual and group support for consumers of the program. The PC Specialist collaborates with the Program Supervisor, Residential Housing Specialists and the House Managers in the treatment planning process; in addition, participates in planning and the provision of training and skill development for all staff members.
- Provides treatment groups and activities both on site and through community outings that address social, behavioral, financial, medical and recreational needs of the consumer.
- Provides individual and group counseling including substance abuse counseling and family support counseling.
- Provides Crisis Intervention
- Prepares treatment plans and participates in the review process representing the needs of the consumer assuring that the proper management and decision making processes are in effect with respect to the services offered.
- Completes intake assessments and other assessments as assigned.
- Completes Medicaid Prior Authorizations
- Maintains accurate and current consumer documentation and records, both written and electronic, and other reporting mechanisms necessary to assure effective service delivery as required by the standards of Partial Care.
- Contributes to and participates in the delivery of in-service training and case conferences.
- Participates in program and agency wide quality management functions
- Performs other duties as assigned by Program Supervisor or designee.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS: none
PRODUCTIVITY REQUIREMENTS: Maintain established program productivity standards.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other Behavioral Health Services field with initial clinical licensure (LSW/LAC) or to receive initial clinical licensure within 1st six months of employment. Related work experience preferred.
Strong preference for bilingual Spanish candidates. Opportunities to receive supervision toward full clinical licensure (LCSW/LPC) may be available.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NEEDED: Valid driver’s license.
Complete Online Application
If you are unable to complete the online application at this time,
please click “APPLY NOW”, send in your resume and we will be in contact with next steps!