To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Quinta, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Resort Manager - Waldorf Astoria La Quinta
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • La Quinta, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Nestled beneath the beautiful Santa Rosa Mountains, offering championship golf courses, an award-winning spa, 41 pools and five outstanding restaurants, this luxury desert retreat offers the ultimate Palm Springs getaway.
Set amongst 45 vibrant acres, La Quinta Resort & Club is the ultimate golfer's paradise. The resort boasts amenities including:
* Five championship golf courses
* 23 tennis courts
* 41 outdoor pools
* Seven distinctive restaurants
* Award-winning Spa La Quinta
* Pet friendly services including a bone on arrival and a Pet spa
After a long day basking in the California sunshine, enjoy delectable dishes inspired by the bounty of the Coachella Valley and crafted into deliciously healthy dishes, whether it's at Morgan's in the Desert Adobe Grill, or any of our restaurants. With live music on the open-air plaza and hand-crafted signature cocktails, let your cares drift away and bask in the beautiful views.
What will I be doing?
As the Resort Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overall leadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct and manage all hotel operations including, but not limited to leading service initiatives, leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, leading and developing the management team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Oversee service quality, operational efficiency, guest satisfaction, standards compliance and service and financial measurements
- Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency gaps and implement measures to correct those deficiencies
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as Director of Rooms, Hotel Manager, Resort Manager or equivalent at a 500 rooms or greater property
- A minimum of 5 years of director level experience at a luxury resort property of 4 Stars and/or 4 Diamond rating
- Strong financial acumen, with 2 years or more with budgeting and forecasting
- Local market expertise
- 5 star and/or 5 Diamond property experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!