Provides administrative support to the property to include but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, contracted services and lease administration.
- Processing and coding of all accounts payable invoices at the property per established schedules.
- Ensure invoices are paid on time and review all past due invoices to ensure proper payment has been made. Research and request appropriate back-up from vendor if necessary.
- Send out rent statements to tenants in sufficient time according to accounting calendar.
- Collecting rent and ensuring accounts receivable balances are minimized at the property.
- Providing lease administration services to the property to include but not limited to lease abstraction and lease file maintenance.
- Track and maintain Certificates of Insurance; responsible for notifying tenants and vendors of expired COI's and COI requirements via letters.
- Maintain spreadsheet of COI's on file that detail the insured and the policy expiration.
- Generating contracts for services at the property per the direction and input of the General Manager.
- Completing assigned financial reporting tasks in support of client requirements.
- Assisting the General Manager in preparation of the annual asset plan and budget.
- Providing quality assurance on contracted vendors as requested by the General Manager.
- Participating in the property’s Team Emergency Response Plan and procedures.
- Assisting in Move-In/Move-Out processes and procedures.
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors.
- Administering tenant relations programs, including tenant events.
- Handle any tenant issues regarding maintenance or service requests quickly, passing along urgent matter to General Manager, when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager falling within the reasonable expectations of an administrative position at a real estate services office.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of administrative support experience required, including AP/AR experience and familiarity with financial statements. Property management administrative support preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Outgoing individuals with proven customer service skills.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office suite of products and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
• A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
• A “best company to work for” in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
• World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
• America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
• #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm’s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm’s information technology are expected to follow the firm’s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.