Controller - Hybrid in McLean, VA!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a non-profit in McLean, VA!
- Due to the vacancy they are in need of a Controller to start immediately!
- The leadership team is dedicated to employee success and love to promote from within.
Pay: $60-66/hr depending on experience. This position is temporary with and open ended contract!
Duration: 4-6 months
- Hybrid (2 days in, 3 days out)
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- I absolutely love working for [redacted]. The Vice President of Human Resources will always go to bat for you. The Program Manager is hands down, second to none. He truly cares about you as an individual, not just you as a employee. We all know that is very rare!
- "[Redacted] offers diversity and flexibility when necessary. Communication between contract management is great. Job in itself is great."
Overview of the Controller role:
- Day-to-day accounting operations
- Close 2022 financials
- Prep for annual financial audit
- Assist with 2023 budget
Preferred Qualifications for the Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in a senior-level finance or accounting position
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, VLOOKUP's
- CPA is required
- Contract Management
- Human Resources
- Lookup Table
- Microsoft Excel