Medline Industries is looking for a highly motivated individual to fill a 1st shift Warehouse Operator II position at the SPT Moreno Valley location. This person will be responsible for meeting customer demands by picking work orders on time as ordered through: successful component recognition, accurate counts and unit of measure conversion, segregation of picked components, and proper labeling/identification of picked work orders. We are seeking dynamic, hard-working people. A desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization is a plus. In addition you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Open cartons with safety knife
- Grasping and pulling parts
- Knotting poly bags
- Breaking down corrugate
- Operating order picking machine at extreme heights
- Operate wave machine at 10 feet
- Read orders and fulfill orders
- Walking frequently, walking stairs
- Use RF tracker for transactions
- Ability to use AS400 system
- Preferred High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Reading/writing in English
- Current Picking experience preferred
- May need to work at off-site warehouse based on business needs.
- Must be able to work overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week
- Free from any disciplinary actions for 6 months.
- This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor(s)/manager(s).
Packaging And Labeling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: OPE01035I
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.