To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
55 Waverly Street
Hartford, CT 06112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Catapult Learning • Hartford, CT
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The paraprofessional works within the context of the classroom teacher’s lesson plans and daily structure, guiding and supporting the student(s)’ participation in classroom activities as needed.
- Facilitates the implementation of academic instructional programs, class work and assessments for students.
- Interacts daily with students and staff to conduct attendance and program tracking and reports.
- Maintains positive classroom environment and monitors student behavior to keep them on task.
- Monitors students usage of the computer.
- Maintains program instructional materials and computer lab components for student usage.
- Maintains confidentiality of co-workers, children, and families.
High school diploma and knowledge of computer software required. Ability to effectively communicate and interact with individuals from diverse socioeconomic backgrounds. 2 years or 30 hrs of college experience preferred.