Full Stack Engineer
***** Must have requirements *****
* Should have Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or related
* Should have atleast 5+yrs in web application development
* Should have hands-on experience with RoR, Reat/Redux, Git, Postgres
* Work location with Austin, TX. No remote working will be considered
At Meraki, were making IT easier, faster, and smarter. Our full stack teams build and maintain our web application, which manages millions of network devices from our cloud. Our customers use the Meraki dashboard to monitor and configure critical IT infrastructure that serves tens of millions of people every single day.
As a Meraki Full Stack Engineer on a product team, you will collaborate with firmware engineers to design, plan, and build new features for our customers. With the help of product managers and UX designers, you will construct intuitive and powerful workflows to solve important problems for IT professionals around the world.
Merakis product Dashboard teams are small, fast-moving teams striving to make our products unique in balancing their feature-rich abilities and their simplicity. Youll be developing the tools by which our customers configure and monitor network devices all over the world. Our full stack engineers are well versed in a wide array of CS concepts and excited to jump around languages, platforms, and all levels of the Meraki stack!
Example projects of a Senior Full Stack Web Developer:
Creating a Security Center summarizing a customers network security events and attacker locations and highlighting actionable events.
Analyzing performance bottlenecks in generating device configuration for customers with many 1000s of devices and rearchitecting this code to be scalable.
Designing a firewall page that unifies across a customers security appliances, access points, and switches.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
Have built rich web UIs with React (and Redux) or similar frameworks.
Know your way around web back-end technologies, like Ruby on Rails.
Can implement good database design in a relational database (we use Postgres).
Would thrive on a small engineering team and are excited to solve open-ended problems across the stack.
Are interested in career advancement. We're looking for leaders, whether that means you want to be a strong leading individual contributor or you want to grow into a tech lead role.
Bonus points for any of the following:
An understanding of computer networking, which will help you understand the problems we work on and develop the best tools for our customers.
ATTENTION SUPPLYING AGENCY: Please ensure that you provide attestation, on the Candidate profile, how each candidate can meet or exceed these requirements. Provide a Rating to attest to how Qualified the candidate is for the Skillset/Qualifications requirements outlined by the Cisco Manager.
Additional position requirements:
* How long will you need this worker on assignment for this agreement? Full term
* Will there be any travel funding needed for this PO? No
* Will you require any OT funding added to the PO for the quarter? No
* Can the worker(s) work remote? Or is this strictly an onsite position? Onsite
* Would you prefer your interviews to be via: Phone, Email, WebEx, Video or In Person? Phone
* Is Cisco experience a plus, a must, or not required? (Applies only in US/CAN/INDIA/CHINA) Yes
* Do you have your budget approved by Finance? Yes
* Do you have a BAN# approved - (if applicable to your BU)
**Please note** All positions must be sourced w/in the Cisco Rate Card scale. Should your budget exceed the rate card Maximum, a rate exception will be submitted to Cisco Procurement & will potentially require your VPs approval. Please work with your MSP Representative for further discussions around the applicable Bill Rate for this posting.
******CISCO JOB POSTING COMPLIANCE REGULATIONS & POLICIES*****
* (US, Canada & India ONLY) There is an 18 month tenure policy for contractors on a Temporary engagement.
* If your worker is needed longer, you are eligible to submit a request for up to a 6 month extension.
* Please work with your MSP Representative for details.
(EMEA Countries will vary by country - Please work with your MSP Representative for specific country policies)
Rate Card Policy:
* Cisco has a Rate Exception policy for bill rates that may exceed the Bill rate Maximum
* Should this be the case, please work with your MSP Representative.
**Please note** Your MSP Representative will request a Bill Rate in accordance to the years & level of experience for the contractor that you need on assignment (Intermediate - 3+Years, Junior - 5+Years, Senior - 7+ Years)
* Cisco Compliance has prohibited Subcontracting services for Temp assignments
* All Contingent workers must be a W2 employee of the qualified Supplying Agency
* ***There are no exceptions***
MySQL: -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Python - programming languages: -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Linux - scripting and shell languages: -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Software - technical consultation skills: -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Physical work site address: 12515 research blvd, austin tx, 78759
Nice to Have
MySQL : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Python - programming languages : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Scripting & Shell Languages
Linux - scripting and shell languages : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Software - technical consultation skills : -1 (0 - No Familiarity) of 5 (5 - Expert)and 0 years
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Email blocked - click to apply Please reference job code
when responding to this ad.
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran's status or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.