To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33146
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Helpdesk Support Level II
Kforce Technology • Miami, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Helpdesk Support Level II in Coral Gables, Florida (FL).
The Helpdesk Support Level IIs role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading all PC hardware, software and equipment to ensure optimal performance, and receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Manage user accounts and permissions on Active Directory, Exchange, and Desktop Authority Management Suite
- Support and troubleshoot Cisco Switches/APs/Routers
- Responsible for the installation/support/maintenance/HP and Dell workstations
- Responsible for adding, removing, updating and maintaining user accounts in all manufacturer websites
- Respond as a PC Support Technician for the Helpdesk answering technical queries and troubleshoots any reported problems
- Responsible for software and hardware installation, maintenance, and upgrading for workstations
- CDK On-site Technical Support for Drive, printers, scanners and other peripherals
- Accountable for all network devices and peripherals maintenance and support (i.e. Multifunction Printers, Copiers, Digital Senders, Cisco Phones, mobile phones, IPads, Microsoft tablets, 1Micro Key management systems)
- Make recommendations for new/altered technologies that would contribute to System cost savings and/or productivity improvements
- Responsible for implementing the policies for terminations
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Maintain an inventory of all IT equipment
- Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field
- 2-3 years of experience as a PC Technician or Desktop Support
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Must have knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012, as well as Windows 7, 10 and Mac OS X
- Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines while responding to all helpdesk requests in a timely manner
- Knowledge of VMware, EMC and PowerShell is a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Outstanding compensation plan
- Free medical insurance
- Corporate 401K match
- Competitive benefits packages
- Paid vacations and sick days
- Closed for business on Sundays
- Closed for business on 6 Federal holidays
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.