A Highly Respected, Family-Owned Sign business
that has been operating for 35 years
, is seeking an experienced Journeyman Sign Installer
to join the team for a Full-time position. Responsibilities:
An experienced Journeyman Sign Installer
is a motivated individual who will be responsible for the proper installation of various types of signage projects. You will provide timely, cost-effective, and safe completion of installation and service jobs. The safe operation of aerial equipment, sign footing excavation, PPE, wiring of signs, welding, torching, power tools etc. is necessary for this position per company safety policy. This position also requires flexible hours that may be extended beyond 40 hours per week to complete projects. The perfect candidate will be certified/licensed in welding, crane, and have electrical experience. Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience minimum
- Experience with safe operation of a boom/bucket/lift truck.
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- High attention to detail, quality, and excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Must have a valid CDL license.
- Crane Operator License.
- Welding Certification.
- Electrical Certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be comfortable working from ladders, bucket trucks, scaffolding etc.
- OSHA 10 or 30 preferred.
- Compensation based on experience, skills, and certifications.
Job Highlights & Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with 3% Company Match
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to know about other positions we have available throughout the US, please contact me, Yeny Valdes,
confidentially at Yeny.firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume ASAP.
Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Journeyman Sign Installer | Sign Industry
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Attention To Detail
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Positive Attitude
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling