To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logansport, IN 46947
- American Residential Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
In-Store Retail Promoter
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Logansport, IN
Posted 1 month ago
ARS of Indianapolis has partnered with the largest home improvement retailer to provide their customers with excellent HVAC equipment sales and service!
The In-Store Retail Promoter will be marketing ARS services, generating sales leads, and setting appointments for customers to have store sponsored maintenance, repairs, and replacements conducted on their HVAC systems. The ideal candidate will have some sales and marketing or related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, and a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Meet or Exceed productivity goals such as number of approaches, leads per hours, revenue per hour
- Set up, maintain, and breakdown a stocked and professional store display
- Walks the store aisles to talk to customers in all areas
- Attend store events and product knowledge sessions
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays is required.
- A minimum starting pay of $16/hr plus generous weekly commission
- Plus Lucrative Monthly Bonus Possibilities
- Flexible and Consistent work opportunities
- Full Benefits Package available for Full Time Employees (Health Insurance -- Vacation -- etc)
- Comfortable retail environment
- A great Company and a Rewarding place to work!
- 3+ Years of Sales, Retail Sales, and/or Customer Service Experience.
- A High School diploma or GED equivalent, and prior work experience is desired.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and selling skills are required.
- Ability to continuously stand or walk for 8 hours in the store
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision is also required.
- This job requires the ability to read and interpret training material.
- Pass a pre-employment background and drug screen
Candidates for this position will receive an email invite to take a pre-employment assessment. The assessment is part of the application process. Please complete to be considered for this role.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.