To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry-Level Air Quality Engineer
GHD • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents and the Pacific region. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
We are looking for an Entry-Level Air Quality Engineer to join the Air & Noise Service Group out of our Farmington Hills, MI office. As an Air Quality Engineer, you will function as a team member on air projects related to permitting and compliance for industrial clients in the oil and gas and manufacturing sectors. In addition to the technical skills listed below, this position requires excellent interpersonal communication and time management skills.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Work on air permitting projects including new source review/PSD analysis, using process simulation software, and air dispersion modeling
- Conduct emission calculations using spreadsheets and collect field data
- Preparation of air permit applications
- Assist clients to ensure compliance with all federal, state & local regulations
- Work on a variety of other air/environmental related projects as needed
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering, or related field.
- 0-2 years of professional air quality/air permitting experience
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite (i.e. MS Word, and particularly MS Excel, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 35% to job sites
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to the link below.
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship.