You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Marketing and Sales Director - Assisted Living
Arden Courts of Fair Oaks is hiring a Memory Care Advisor- Marketing and Sales Director!
ProMedica Senior Care provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The Marketing/SalesDirector, also referred to as Memory Care Advisor, is responsible to build and grow census by developing a strategic sales and marketing plan and providing prospective residents and/or responsible parties with appropriate information and assistance to choosing the assisted/independent living.
- Regularly and customarily spends majority of his/her time engaged in growing move-ins.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the buildings products and services, resident care related capabilities and physician relations.
- Effectively uses customer relationship management (CRM) systems and tools to manage referral source sales and inquiries.
- Consistently employs IMPACT Selling with referral sources and inquiries.
- Pre-plans all interactions leading to an appropriate customer commitment.
- Develops relationships with a growing base of referral sources, leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the building.
- Handles walk-in or telephone inquiry activity.
- Ensures that model rooms are furnished, decorated and maintained within the building, when appropriate.
- Provides tours of the building and consultative follow-up with inquiries.
In return for your expertise, youll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.369 - Arden Courts of Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Virginia
369 - Arden Courts of Fair Oaks, Fairfax, Virginia
College degree preferred.
Sales experience, preferably in health care services, products or pharmaceuticals is desirable. Familiarity with long-term care and/or health care services useful.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Health Care
- Long Term Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g52yzpt
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.