To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marion, OH 43301
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AccruePartners • Marion, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- World-class manufacturer of products for commercial and residential markets.
- Industry leader with over 90 years of success
- Excellent about promoting within; great place to grow a career
- Opportunity to work cross-functional with multiple different areas of the company
- Excellent benefits and work environment
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Health and Dental – 2 options
- 401K Match
- Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- Education Assistance
- Employee Purchase Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for provide technical assistance to all manufacturing departments regarding the quality and / or performance of machinery, tooling, fixture, gages, etc.
- Serve as liaison between Production and Engineering departments by developing engineering change notices and process specifications pertaining to manufacturing processes and material specifications.
- Responsible for analyzing, evaluation, and establishing the plant and workstation layouts to insure the most efficient operating conditions.
- Develop and maintain standardized work documents and operator work instructions.
- Recommends and justifies most efficient use of existing production equipment.
- Provide new equipment justification based on labor and material savings.
- Responsible for the manufacturing process of new and existing products, including: ergonomic assessment, productivity improvements, manufacturability, and cost improvements.
- Specify, quote and procure new equipment, processes and tooling both during the engineering cycle and post design stages of implementation.
- Perform any assembly operation including material handling and machining operation in order to establish accurate costing standards and to train and instruct hourly associates.
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in an engineering role
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Job ID: 19002
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.