To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
301 Wyoming Boulevard Southeast
Casper, WY 82609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lawrence Merchandising Services • Casper, WY
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a company with flexible scheduling to demonstrate your merchandising, customer service and organizational skills? Lawrence Merchandising has a great opportunity for you!
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is a visual merchandising company that services many of the nation’s top retailers and brands. We are always seeking Part time Merchandisers to support our growing client base!
What will I be doing?
As a Part time Merchandiser, you will help ensure client satisfaction by:
- Signing up to be a contact for us when merchandising services are available in retailers near your home. Check in daily to opt-in on projects as they come available in your area. The amount of projects available depends on your location. Some locations have continuous weekly projects, others will vary. Servicing your local retail stores by completing projects in a timely manner, and always delivering quality.
- Project tasks vary, but could include stocking, implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, and developing strong relationships with store personnel.
- Watch this brief video for more information about the Merchandiser position.
Is LMS for you?
- LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly and monthly services and many additional projects available on a first come, first served basis. This position includes variable hours, depending on the territory you are assigned to and the needs of the business.
- There may be time periods where projects are not available. This completely depends on your territory.
- You will be expected to be flexible to the needs of our business, as we continually strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
- FLEXIBILITY! The position is truly flexible! No evenings and weekends are required.
- GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail experience.
- INDEPENDENCE! Work independently but have access to a helpful and responsive LMS team.
- At LMS you are not an independent contractor, you are a W2 employee and receive all associated benefits such as Employee referral bonus program, and 401(k) to those who qualify.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand with varied movement for up to 5 hours at a time, ability to regularly lift up to 5 pounds (and up to 20 pounds on rare occasions), fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes, manual dexterity; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer, and camera phone (digital camera acceptable)
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 11 or later, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
- Preferred: Some projects require access to a smartphone or tablet to participate in the services.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application by clicking the “Apply for this job online” button to be considered further
What is a Retail Merchandiser? For answers to this question, please visit http://www.lmsvc.com/careers/working-as-a-merchandiser.html.
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer