To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton Township, NJ 08691
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KNF Neuberger Inc • Hamilton Township, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KNF Neuberger is a family-owned global manufacturer of innovative high-quality diaphragm pumps with German roots and 14 locations worldwide. Our pumps can be found in medical diagnostic equipment, fuel cell technology, and environmental sensing equipment among other emerging technologies across a wide range of markets.
Growth of the company has created an opening for a Sales Engineer to join our dynamic OEM Sales Team in Hamilton Township, NJ. As a Sales Engineer, you could collaborate with and become the desired solutions partner of engineers from industry-leading companies across a wide range of markets.
- Establish and maintain consultative engineer-to-engineer relationships with new and existing customers in the medical, environmental, laboratory analysis, ink jet printing, and other markets.
- Identify new product applications at existing and new customers and ask the right questions to assess the technical challenges the customer is trying to achieve or overcome.
- Act as the subject matter expert in our products and our customers’ applications to achieve bid opportunities, present solutions, and gain commitments from the customer.
- Utilize Team KNF’s flexible in-house engineering, R&D, and production capabilities to quickly promote your customers’ success through optimized, custom pump solutions.
- Travel up to 25% in your designated region
- B.S. Engineering and demonstrated experience selling engineered products.
- Experience involving electro-mechanical devices, fluidics, vacuum, pressure, and small motors is highly desirable.
- Experience with SAP in an industrial/manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- Experience using a CRM is preferred.
In addition to a competitive base salary and sales performance bonus structure, KNF offers a comprehensive benefits package, including low-cost medical and dental coverage, paid time off, and 401(k) plan with company contribution.