To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warrensburg, MO 64093
- Compass Health Network
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Integrated Health Specialist - CSTAR
Compass Health Network • Warrensburg, MO
Posted 13 days ago
Responsible for designing and implementing those services required to facilitate a substance abuse diagnosed client's immediate and continued community adjustment and integration.
1) Participating in the intake assessment process by interviewing the client in order to identify strengths and needs related to any further community support services.
2) Participating in the intake assessment process by participating in the interdisciplinary team meeting in order to identify strengths and needs related to development of the client's rehabilitation plan.
3) Attending periodic meetings with designated team members and the client, whenever feasible, in order to review and update the rehabilitation plan.
4) Participating in the annual assessment.
5) Contacting clients who has unexcused absence from CSTAR program in order to re-engage the client and promote recovery efforts.
6) Arranging and referring for services and resources and, when necessary, advocating on behalf of a client to obtain the services and quality of service to which the client is entitled.
7) Monitoring service delivery by providers external to the CSTAR program an ensuring communication and coordination of services.
8) Locating and coordinating services and resources to resolve a clients crisis. 9) Providing experiential training in life skills and resource acquisition.
10) Providing information and education to an individual client in accordance with the clients rehabilitation plan.
11) Planning for discharge.
12)Group education, as scheduled/needed.
13)Urinalysis collection, observation, testing.
14)Attending meetings with community contacts and programs, as assigned. 15) Other duties as assigned.
Although driving is not an essential function of the position, a valid license and agency established minimum automobile coverage are required in the event the employee drives during the course of employment.
Bachelor's Degree in social work, counseling, psychology or closely related field; or
At least four (4) years of relevant, qualifying full time equivalent experience in human service delivery. Has a commitment to service and personal excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.