Kelly Services is looking for Material Handler's to join their team in Chandler, AZ!
- Employees will work in a fast paced environment, enabling movement of materials between Fabs.
- Must possess the ability to push transport carts long distances between fabs. Carts require approximately 50 lbs. of force for movement.
- Employees must have the ability to walk long distances throughout the manufacturing facility. Distances could be up to a quarter mile at any given time.
- Employees will be walking and standing their entire shifts.
- Requires a high level of safety awareness and adherence to Intel safety procedures and processes as well as adherence to policies required in a Clean Room environment.
- Must have demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess basic Math skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to produce results in a timely manner
- Self-starter capable of managing own activity and supporting team activity
- High School Degree is Required
SHIFT 4 6:00 PM to 6:15 AM
Sun to Tues, Every other Sat
SHIFT 5 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM
Sun to Tues, Every Other Wed
SHIFT 6 6:00 PM to 6:15 AM
Wed to Friday, Every other Sat
SHIFT 7 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM
Thurs to Sat, Every other Wed
Compensation is $14/hour for the day shift and $15/hour for the night shift. Position comes with full benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Josh by sending a Word formatted resume to URL blocked - click to apply. Josh’s desk phone is 916.773.2041 X203. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply