To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Doylestown, PA
Posted 15 days ago
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and respectable way.
- Takes verba l drink and meal orders according to guest preference.
- Serves high quality food and checks all orders to ensure they are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly and attractive in appearance.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and pantry.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not limited to rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning work areas, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all times.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge of the menu to execute suggestive selling with all guests.
- Writes guest check and/or operates POS equipment pursuant to company policies.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with managers and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Must lift and carry serving trays weighing up to 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet.
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the General Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Job ID: J3L7B07491V214MRSMF
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.