To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Denise Doan
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tool and Die Maintenance
True North Recruiting, LLC • San Antonio, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
International Tier 1 Supplier is growing and hiring experienced Tooling and Process Engineers for their manufacturing facility in San Antonio, TX! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has prior experience in conducting test runs with completed tools or dies to ensure that parts meet specifications, maintenance of production molds (change date codes, springs, water fittings), and organize the molds in the plants, order molds parts and incoming inspections of new molds. Must have prior experience in the automotive manufacturing industry, highly knowledgeable with the injection molding process, someone who knows how to “get things done", and support the growth of an automotive manufacturing & plant services team.
The Tooling Engineers acts as the specialist for injection molding tools and works with the APQP team as the lead expert for new injection molding tools to identify and prevent failures within the program to ensure quality product is delivered to the customer. Requirements for the Tooling Engineer:
- 5 – 10 years of tool building/ repair or related experience
- Strong understanding of injection molding equipment processes
- Capable of creating SOR’s/ RFQ’s for new tooling quotes
- Expert at analyzing high complex design problems and formulating conclusions
- Ability to document and mange customer and internal engineering changes
The Process Engineer is responsible for reviewing injection molding and assembly manufacturing processes for material savings, scrap reduction, material handling reduction, and operator efficiency improvements, making recommendations and implementing. Requirements for the Process Engineer:
- 5-7 years of manufacturing shop experience in a mold setting
- Capable of improving process flow and minimizing material handling
- Ability to conduct capacity studies and Bill of Materials (BOM) reviews
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions
- Experience in AutoCAD and MRP systems is helpful
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient in reading blueprints, specifications, manufacturing and repair/ overhaul manuals
- Inspection experience and the ability to troubleshoot injection molding and assembly equipment if needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-shift hours and weekend assignments.
- Ability to operate a forklift, light truck, and other related motorized equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years experiences at the plastic sector; injection molding and extrusion.
- Ability to read blueprints and to properly use precision measuring devices to ensure quality.
- Basic working knowledge of computer software, email, excel and internet.
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements to include Electrical Safety, Machine Guarding and Authorized Lockout/Tagout Procedures.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- No relocation offered at this time
- Compensation: $50k - $65k DOE
- Denise Doan, Executive Search Expert | [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]