To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
- Kylee Robinson
- Phone: (210) 571-1370
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Financial Reporting Manager
True North Recruiting, LLC • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 day ago
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
Accounting - Finance, Construction, Homebuilding
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Heavy financial reporting for multi-level organization
- Multi-level Consolidations
- Customized and detail reporting to international parent on financial, statistical, and general information levels
- Maintain strict reporting deadlines to parent company
- International Accounting Standards
- Various ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Preparation of complete audited financial statements, including footnote disclosures
- Planning and coordination with the outside audit firm and governmental agencies, including quarterly review, progression of the audits, providing leadership to various departments in preparation of work papers, and coordination of responses to inquiries.
- Utilize various technologies extracting, analyzing, and reporting information throughout the multi-level organization
- Coordinate local and long distance relationships and information within the organization
- Keep current with accounting standards, analyze, and propose methods for compliance.
- General Ledger and transaction accounting functions
- May supervise a small staff
- Certified Public Accountant with 3 -5 years’ experience
- Public accounting audit and report writing experience with recognized firm, working with multi-level consolidation clients preferred, including intercompany transactions, related eliminations and consolidation accounting.
- International accounting experience a plus
- Strong experience with heavy data manipulation utilizing various computer applications, large ERP systems, and basic office applications (i.e. GL Wand (Excel4Apps product), Oracle, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple simultaneous projects, meeting strict deadlines.
- Must be able to read and interpret international accounting standards, analyze applicability, and propose implementation strategies.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others to achieve personal, department and company goals.
Job ID: 1121
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.