To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Nancy Scofield
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Merchandise Planner - Retail
Bayside Search Group • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bayside Search Group is currently working on multiple Merchandise Planner openings with a dynamic, multi-channel retailer with over 500 stores throughout the US!
This retailer is located in one of the best locations in the Southeast- the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
We are looking for Merchandise Planners with 3-5+ years of experience working for a corporate retailer.
- Develop plans by analyzing historical data and current trends while identifying risks and opportunities. Reconcile plans from a top down and bottom up perspective
- Lead the analysis of historical data and current trends identifying business opportunities and implement appropriate action to maximize financial objectives
- Organize and lead business review meetings
- Manage the financial success of the area by driving the business to exceed sales, gross margin, gross margin return on investment and inventory turn goals
- Provide pertinent feedback to the allocators and location planners to support the development of store volume tiers to optimally incorporate store performance into the assortment and allocation processes
- Collaborate with the merchant team to develop and communicate a comprehensive pre-season strategy that aligns financial and product opportunities across multiple departments
- Lead, mentor coach : manage day-to day activities of allocator analyst & location planners
- Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities; facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change within the organization
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Great work-life balance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Full benefits and 401(k)
- Future growth opportunities within an expanding organization
- Four year College Degree and minimum of 3 year experience as a Retail Merchandise Planner
- Experience in location planning and allocation a plus
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of merchandise planning principles, practices and procedures
Bayside Search Group has emerged as one of the country’s top retail recruiting search firms specializing in the retail, e-commerce and consumer products industries. Bayside Search Group was consistently ranked as the “number one" retail search firm in the country within our affiliation. Our retail recruiters pride themselves in being experts in Retail E-Commerce, Management – Product Development – Brand Management – Merchandising – Buying - Planning and Allocation - Supply Chain Management – Distribution – Marketing – All Levels of Corporate and Field Operations – Human Resources. To learn more about Bayside Search Group please visit our website www.baysidesearchgroup.com