To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) Specialist
Unisys Corporation • Baltimore, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented IBM Operations Decision Manager Specialists, interested in joining our team in Baltimore, MD and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) Specialist:
- Invloved with design, setup, customization of the Business Object Model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring as well as Implementing the Execution Object Model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Help develop business rules in IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) V8.x
- Package and deploy rule sets to test and production environments
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
- Bachelors and 5 years relevant experience or equivalent
- 2 years of experience developing business rules in IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) V8.x
- Experience with Rule Studio for authoring, validating, and deploying the rules/ruleApp to the rule execution server
- Experience in design, setup, customization of the Business Object Model (BOM) and vocabulary for rule authoring as well as Implementing the Execution Object Model (XOM) that enables rule execution
- Experience authoring the rule artifacts to implement business policies and Orchestrate rule execution through rule flows
- Experience setting up and customizing the testing and simulation environment for business users
- Experience packaging and deploying rule sets to test and production environments
- Good communication skills, and problem solving abilities.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.