To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
State and Local Tax Manager- Income Franchise -Indianapolis (13182)
Crowe Horwath LLP • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking an experienced Income / Franchise Manager for Crowe’s Indianapolis, Indiana State and Local Tax Practice. We are looking for a Manager Level candidate that will be responsible for managing an Indiana based State and Local Tax practice. This leadership role would provide consulting and technical review on all matters of State and Local Tax. Other responsibilities include:
- Overall development and management of the State and Local Tax practice
- Supervise, manage, develop, coach and mentor State and Local Tax professionals within the team.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements.
- Provide technical State and Local tax leadership for existing and new clients of the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance.
- CPA required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience with State and Local Tax consulting, preferably with a Top 10 National firm or a large Regional firm including demonstrated business development skills within that environment – financial services industry consulting experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with managing a State and Local Tax practice.
- Excellent tax technical, organizational, project management and communication skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.