To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesforce.com Business Analyst
INC Research/inVentiv Health • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at INC Research/inVentiv Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 22,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you'll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You'll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what's best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The primary goals of this position are, in close collaboration with the business functional leaders and their delegates, to define the capabilities, workflow and processes that must be present in our technology and reporting platform and its ecosystem, and in cooperation with other key stakeholders, to ensure that these are implemented to provide our business an exceptional speed, quality and agility in adapting to new client business requirements and continued integrated technologies.
This person will work on new, complex business needs. Will design solutions and track budgets and time line. Will use MS-Office including Project and Visio. The ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com experience. Can develop business flows and create screen mockups. Will lead and monitor implementation efforts. Must be able to communicate effectively with our user groups. Must have Salesforce.com experience.
- Work with business teams to gather the requirements for the technology and reporting projects and build use cases to clarify requirements
- Manage translation of business requirements from business to technical teams and coordinate, organize and ensure timely bi-directional communication and solution design in iterative manner throughout design process
- Create source to target data mapping, user stories, output mock-ups and business requirements for incorporation into development work
- Plan, Organize and Execute oversight of sprint sessions
- Manage deployment activities with IT and business units
- Lead and Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ensure thorough, high quality and standardized documentation is in place for projects:
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of use cases, business processes along with user's needs including release notes, workflow, data, functions, and steps required to develop or modify processes/systems
- Document process workflows and make appropriate recommendations to impact operational efficiencies
- Translate business requirements into output mock-ups as required for visual representation of business expectations
- Create detailed test plans for implementing new functionality, ensuring compatibility with existing processes
- Facilitate cross functional communication and negotiation on requirements and ensure proper reviews and sign offs are completed per project plan
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Extensive broad technology experience, 3-5 years of experience in business analyst or similar role by function, 5+ years preferred
- Experience working in a matrix environment and demonstrated ability to balance and coordinate multiple directions within a project and add value to the communication stream
- Experience and demonstrated expertise with relational and non-relational databases, software and data integration design and solution architecture
- Ability to coordinate and understand data modeling, ETL development and testing activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate and document processes and workflows
- Experience with organizing and facilitating cross functional and separate functional level meetings with business and technology teams
- Ability to manage minute level of detailed information and balance with big picture perspective to reach end goal and work within project timeline and budget
- Experience working in a regulatory heavy environment and ability to balance adherence to regulations with flexibility in solution design
- Education: Bachelor of Art or Science minimum with demonstrated academic achievement
- Experience in a Client Service business and/or client facing role
- Experience in Salesforce, Veeva CRMs
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL database understanding, design, architecture
- Salesforce.com admin level certification
- Experience with reporting tools like MicroStrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
- Experience in testing and bug reporting tools
- Expertise in data profiling, mapping and/or analytics
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full INC Research/inVentiv Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position
Please be certain to list your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number at the top of your submitted resume. Failure to do so will result in you not being considered for this position.