To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CBIZ • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan and suburban cities throughout the U.S., CBIZ is one of the nation’s leading providers of professional financial and employee business services. At CBIZ, our associates benefit from the opportunities, resources, training and stability of a national organization, while also enjoying the flexibility, comfortable culture and sense of community typically associated with a smaller, local company.
CBIZ Employee Services Organization is the employee benefits consulting and HR technology administration division within CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc. CBIZ provides a full suite of services to organizations seeking quality and cost-efficiency in their operations. Our most broad services focus on benefits, insurance, financial and accounting consulting, and our Winston-Salem location, CBIZ Flex-Pay, focuses on payroll and HRIS.
CBIZ Flex-Pay is seeking a results-oriented individual to work as a Major Markets Payroll Specialist in a fast paced and rapidly growing environment in the Winston-Salem, NC, office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assume ownership of assigned clients
- Communicate efficiently with clients to obtain and process employee and payroll data including compensation changes, payroll deductions, garnishments, tax changes, etc.
- Provide clients with requested payroll reports
- Effectively maintain client files and records
- Process client retirement files as needed
- Maintain a high-level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Provide outstanding internal and external customer service
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Research and communicate with clients regarding payroll questions and discrepancies according to established company standards
- Function in a fast-paced, high-volume team environment by multi-tasking and prioritizing responsibilities
- Meet daily schedule deadlines
- Participate as part of a team by providing input for process and procedure development
- Comply with company policies, internal controls and government regulations affecting payroll processing
- Support team by assisting with new hire training and mentoring less experienced team members as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Education or GED required with comprehensive payroll experience OR a Bachelor’s degree with no prior payroll experience.
- Prefer to have comprehensive knowledge of payroll processing, accounting and payroll tax filing procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, exercising independent judgment and act with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Aptitude and willingness to learn CBIZ payroll system
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks
- Able to maintain confidential information
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION