To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Framingham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
J. F. White Contracting Co. • Framingham, MA
Posted 1 month ago
- Complete electrical takeoff for the following project types within scheduled time periods: medium voltage systems, low voltage systems, switch yards, power plants, substations, railroad traction power substations, AC Distribution substations, Railroad Signal Systems, Communications Systems, Security Systems. Building lighting and control, Highway lighting and control, underground conduit banks, bridge control and electrical systems, aerial electrical and communication cabling, specialty electrical projects, etc.
- Create Scope of Work Packages for subcontractors, material suppliers, and/or professional services quotes
- Review subcontractor and vendor quotations, negotiate favorable prices, compare like quotes and recommend best value to include within estimates
- Create estimates within bidding software
- Work with other disciplines within the company to share information and collaborate on combined estimates to ensure all work is captured and properly estimated.
- Review estimates with Division Manager, Project Manager, Chief Estimators and Executives in a timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of all estimates within your control.
- Create and maintain organized estimating files
- Work closely with project manager and project teams to successfully transition from the estimate stage to the construction phase
• Minimum 3-5 years electrical estimating experience working for an electrical contractor in the Industrial/Power/Controls/Transportation Sectors.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to work at the project (field) and corporate offices
• Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
• Ability to work at multiple project locations
• Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
• Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Applicant must possess excellent communicative skills