To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07961
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nurse Manager - Home Care
BAYADA Home Health Care • Morristown, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Health RN for our Morristown, NJ home health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatric clients throughout Morris County area.
- Morristown, NJ
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits
- Supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new nurses.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience preferred/required.
- Supervisory experience.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care employs more than 23,000 home health care professionals who provide nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services in 22 states from more than 310 offices. EOE
#CBPostPosted Date 8/1/2017 Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.