To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patchogue, NY 11772
- Joe Eiseman
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Center Infrastructure Solutons Engineer,Servers and Storage
Lucas Group - Search • Patchogue, NY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Client, a Leading Technology Services firm located on Long Island is seeking a
Data Center Infrastructure Solution Engineer. 25%
The right candidate is an for IT professional who understands how advanced technologies can provide clients with product driven infrastructure solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively identify enterprise level clients’ business needs and recommend innovative strategies which will ultimately assist them in achieving their technology goals.
• Articulate technology benefits to solve clients’ challenges.
• Analysis and development of integrated infrastructure initiatives.
• Architect highly complex server, storage, networking solutions.
• Deliver superior implementation and deployment services.
• Assist with compiling technical documents and presentations such as SOW’s and customer proposals.
• Prepare and deliver solution related presentations.
• Develop customer and partner relationships to ensure the firm is recognized as a trusted advisor.
• 5+ year’s hands-on, client inter-facing infrastructure engineering experience in large volume data environments. Experience must represent administration, designing, implementing and supporting responsibilities.
• Candidates must have demonstrated experience configuring Dell servers and storage following Dell guidelines for best practices in deployment.
• Must have strong verbal communication and documentation skills
• Ability to capture raw requirements and convert them into specifications as part of a server or storage configuration.
• Moderate knowledge of networking required to ensure solutions designed will integrate correctly.