Branch Manager, Robert Half Technology - Tulsa
As a Branch Manager you will oversee multiple division directors and/or doubles down as a division director for one line of business. Motivates and provides direction to all branch employees. The branch manager is responsible for incremental branch revenue growth that is consistent with Robert Half targets. Actively leads marketing activities and creates and maintains a productive business generation culture; facilitates cross-market activities for all divisions. Oversees and supervises the administrative functions of the branch office.
Key core competencies include:
Results and Execution (Drive & Operational Execution)
- Responsible for overall branch growth via revenue generating activities/ multi- divisional performance.
- Execute operational focus areas.
- Meet productivity standards, individual and staff LOB's.
- Ensure consistent execution of operational best practices.
- Make timely and quality decisions.
- Balance managerial and operational responsibilities.
Infrastructure (Resource Management)
- Attract, source and hire.
- Train, develop and retain staff.
- Create a high-performing team dynamic and positive business development culture.
- Identify and develop high-potential performers.
- Achieve revenue, margin and operating income goals.
- Expert knowledge of technology.
- Display understanding of financial business trends and execute appropriate strategy.
- Effective communication (feedback, difficult messages, expectations, ownership, corporate goals and accountability).
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the organization and your market.
- Motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Provide consistent recognition.
- Lead and manage change.
- Facilitate resolution with internal staff, clients and candidates.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Conduct effective meetings, trainings and presentations.
- Create, develop and execute on customer retention and expansion strategy for branch.
- Build customer loyalty by providing, ensuring and monitoring superior service.
- Execute and differentiate Core 4 principles.
- Leads with character, builds trust, respect and credibility through actions and behaviors along with placing team ahead of self.
- Promote and support an inclusive work environment where diversity and inclusion is championed.
- Aware of and accepts responsibility for own actions and behaviors.
- Create a positive, collaborative and balanced branch culture.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and development of all staff.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Invest in own and other personal development and progression.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.
- 2+ years’ management or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ staffing professional experience required.
- Proven performance in staffing professional and division director roles.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Demonstrated success in business generation, leading and driving business development.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, databases and other systems.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
Coaching And Mentoring