To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Corporate Recruiter (ID# 34821)(Corporate Recruiter (Human Resources Admin I/II))
WSP / USA • Detroit, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About WSP USA WSP USA, formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. wsp.com. We are seeking a Corporate Recruiter to be based out of our Chicago, IL office. The Corporate Recruiter supports full lifecycle recruiting for a broad range of engineering, management, professional, technical and administrative positions and will be responsible for partnering with HR managers, HR Coordinators and Business Leaders to implement and drive recruitment strategies to meet current and future business needs of WSP USA. Additional duties include developing and maintaining excellent relationships with the HR Team, hiring managers, business leaders as well as candidates and the community at-large to advance the WSP brand. This role will report to the Recruiting Manager and will be located in our Chicago office. The Corporate Recruiter will perform responsibilities including:
- Manage the full life cycle recruitment of professional, technical and administrative staff in the Americas.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with hiring managers, HR Managers and business leaders as well as candidates and the community at large to advance the WSP Brand.
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources and promotes the company brand to candidates and external service providers through various web enabled technology, universities, professional associations and the community. Partner for appropriate level sourcing support in hard to fill positions.
- Actively recruit passive candidates.
- Work closely with the compensation manager and hiring manager to determine the recommended salary package for each candidate.
- Keeping up to date with developments in the engineering field, movements in similar companies, and benchmarking information.
- Maintains all supporting records and data, including applicant flow statistics for EEOC reporting.
- Provides accurate and timely reports and communication to management, hiring managers, Human Resources Managers.
- Assist the recruiting manager in assessing the recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities and participate in improvement initiatives.
- Disseminate updates and awareness initiatives regarding the employee referral program across the business units supported.
- Ensure compliance to Companies EEO and Affirmative Action programs in the recruiting process, and continuously educate the business units on these programs and other outreach resourcing programs as appropriate.
- Ensures compliance with Companies policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards and educates the business on affirmative action goals and diversity resourcing as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources or related discipline.
- 3 or more years of professional full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Experience interacting with senior level business executives, ability to translate business initiatives into Recruitment strategy and execution.
- Previous AEC industry experience required
- Experience in using applicant tracking /recruiting software system.
- Working knowledge of employment laws as they relate to the recruiting process, ensuring WSP’s compliance.
- Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting including job description development, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, phone screening, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management and due diligence.
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ability to manage competing demands and accept constructive feedback while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize own time.
- Understanding the value of providing outstanding customer service.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to work in open environment.
Job ID: 34821
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.