To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
- Joseph Scholnick
- Phone: 7032792412
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Fairfax, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aerotek's partner is seeking AutoCAD Drafters and Revit Drafters to support one of two projects:
- Electrical power distribution design projects local to Northern Virginia. Projects typically include Datacenters, Hospitals, Schools, and other large-scale facilities.
- Telecommunications projects local to the state of Virginia. Projects include site surveys, creating CAD designs, correcting red-lined images and editing existing CAD diagrams.
We are looking for two electrical drafters to support the detailing group.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL HAVE...
2+ year's experience in each of the following:
- Revit experience - (must be proficient in AutoCAD as well)
- Must be able to take direction but also work independently
- Ability and experience drawing conduits a plus
- Previous design work for an electrical contractor OR telecom/utility contractor
- Experience producing as-built drawings from change orders for an electrical construction project
- Read electrical drawings one-lines and floor plans / layouts, submittals, and specs
- 2+ years experience developing conduit layouts OR utility, power, telecom lines
- 2+ years experience placing equipment OR creating site development plans
This position is seeking qualified candidates. Qualified applicants should apply today to schedule interviews.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.