To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincolnshire, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Property and Compliance Analyst
Camping World • Lincolnshire, IL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Founded in 1966, Camping World is America's #1 source for RVs, camping accessories, and RV maintenance & repair. The company has grown from a single store in Bowling Green, Kentucky in the mid-1960's to more than 120 Camping World Super Centers nationwide today. Camping World offers over 10,000 quality RV parts and accessories, a wide selection of new and used travel trailers and motorhomes from top RV manufacturers, and more than 500 service bays equipped to repair and maintain all types of RVs.
Property and Compliance Analyst
- Preference four-year degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- PC Literate: Including Microsoft Office Products
- Effective analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fundamental knowledge of the insurance industry and the insurance legal and regulatory environment
- Surety Procurement and License Preparation (Hunting, Fishing, Pollution, Leasing, etc.)
- Knowledge of Statement of Values preparation
- Maintain confidentiality
- Minimum travel required
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with frequent interruptions
Lead on Gander location information and internal processes regarding various licensing requirements. Update CWGS values as construction improvements are completed. This position would be responsible for maintaining and procuring COPE and pollution information for Gander locations. Maintaining the licensing requirements for Hunting, Fishing, Firearms on the RIMS Origami system. Position will report directly to the Director of Risk Management.
- Procure COPE information to complete the Statement of Values for new locations
- Verify COPE information on the Statement of Values for existing locations and make necessary updates
- Procure and verify Pollution data for each of the Gander locations
- Maintain Surety Program for Gander
- Assist the Director of Risk Management with the completion of Insurance Applications
- Monitor and track various licensing dates and renewals
- Assist on property and subrogation claims
- Maintain record of locations with active flood policies
- Assist with the completion of flood applications
- Ability to complete Marshall Swift evaluations
- Facilitate the procurement of information on various projects
- Implementation of RMIS Origami information
- Other duties as outlined
Composes a variety of materials (e.g. reports, correspondence, procedures, manuals, Sharepoint) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Participation in broker and vendor meetings as requested
- Review and application of annual renewal activities
- Participation in Risk Management Department planning and other designated meetings.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.