We are looking to hire a Community Manager in Uniontown, PA!
Great Opportunity with Competitive Salary and Potential Complementary Apartment Unit!
A successful Community Manager is a motivated leader who demonstrates superior customer service and inspires the property team to provide the best service and results to our residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Manage the day-to-day outreach, sales and customer service efforts to meet and exceed performance targets
- Monitor property and staff to ensure compliance with all Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Requirements, Human Resources and Operations policies and procedures, and Safety Management programs
- Promote Resident Services initiatives to drive efforts at the community level, engaging residents in social, educational, planned activities and events
- Prepare reports of all operational financial data to the Regional Property Manager, Property Staff Accounts and other Corporate Departments as requested
- Lead staffing, training and development initiatives for the property to ensure the best talent is part of the property team
Requirements: The successful Community Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Marketing, leasing, and leadership experience a Must
- Four (4) years of experience working in Affordable Housing and Project Based Section 8 property management
- Two (2) years supervisory experience effectively working with all levels of staff and management
- Must be knowledgeable of all local, state and federal Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Superior customer service skills and the ability to deal with difficult people and challenging situations while maintaining a positive and calm demeanor
- Ability to effectively and accurately communicate and present information verbally and in writing
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Possess proven financial and accounting acumen
- Demonstrated ability to read a budget, conduct financial analysis and provide practical narrative and financial reporting
- Experience with Yardi, preferred
- COS and CPO or equivalent
We offer a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Social Media Platforms
Creative Content Development
Recommend Appropriate Strategies