To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rocky Hill, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Lending Sales Assistant - Rocky Hill, CT
Flagstar Bank • Rocky Hill, CT
Posted 7 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position TitleHome Lending Sales Assistant - Rocky Hill, CT
LocationRocky Hill, CT
Job SummaryFlagstar Bank is seeking a sales oriented, dynamic individual to join our home lending division as a sales assistant provide administrative support to the Home Loan Center to help achieve sales goals.
- Provide administrative support to the Home Loan Center.
- Act as a liaison between the Home Loan Center and Corporate Headquarters.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to and resolve questions from customers in an efficient, timely, and professional manner.
- Schedule monthly staff meetings with loan officers and provide follow-up minutes.
- Assist Home Loan Center Manager with marketing and banking center initiatives.
- Create real estate open house proposals using propriety software.
- Follow-up with mortgage customers to obtain requested disclosures and supporting mortgage documentation.
- Assist and follow up as necessary to manage the pipeline.
- Review new mortgage applications to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Higher education preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to adapt to new demands and challenges.
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail.
- Competently utilize computer software – MS Word, MS Excel, the Internet and email are an integral part of day to day activity.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
Internal Use - J Band Hourly
Job ID: 02114
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.