To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Myers, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ADP - Automatic Data Processing • Fort Myers, FL
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ADP is hiring motivated Sales Apprentices with potential to grow into Associate District Managers. We’re looking for self-starters to join our Outside Sales team in closing sales and winning business for ADP. Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- Go-getter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A can’t-stop-won’t-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you reach the goal.
- Game changer. Out-of-the-box thinker who transforms problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Insatiable desire to learn. Motivated by continuous learning with a hunger to grow, become, do, share, and give more. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status quo.
First things first: We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed and innovation is encouraged. The result? We’re changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
Speaking of success… As our next Sales Apprentice, you’ll shadow an Outside Sales Representative to learn how to identify and cultivate new prospects, cross-sell solutions to existing clients, and ultimately, win new business for ADP. Even better: We’ll set you up with the tools, training and support you need to connect with leads, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And when you make a name for yourself at ADP, doors will open for advancement opportunities to an Associate District Manager role, as well as industry-leading compensation and even luxurious trips.
THINGS YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
- Grow your skills while learning to build a network of key decision makers
- Turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans while gaining experience with mining existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Cross-sell across the ADP product family by introducing other solutions to existing clients.
- Drive our business forward bysupporting an Outside Sales Representative with developing and executing a cold calling strategy to prospects for ADP solutions
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Ability to cold call with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Goal oriented and ambitious attitude with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to building a career path
Related Searches: Entry-Level, Internship, Trainee, Sales, Marketing, Territory, Region, District, Customer Service, Business-to-Business, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work Intern, Internship, College, Resume, Interview, Job Description, Position, Jobs, Work, Opportunity, University, co-op, campus, ADP, project management, collaboration, recent college graduate, outside sales, management trainee, marketing
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.