Vice President – Private Duty Home Health
If you are a mission-driven, patient-focused Vice President/VP, Division/Service Line Director, Branch Director, Administrator, Executive Director with Home Care leadership experience, then you need to read on....
Vice President Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Private Duty Home Health provider looking for an Vice President for their for their DC, Maryland, and Virginia home care market. This person will oversee all operations and business development of the non-medical home care service line. Clinician not required. Home Care experience is required. Successful leadership of a personal care program with a track record of growth is a must. Local candidates preferred.
An excellent compensation package is being offered with bonuses and benefits.
Vice President Job Requirements
- Private-Duty Home Care leadership experience required.
- Thorough, and up-to-date, knowledge of private pay home care billing, reimbursement, recruitment/staffing, etc.
- Strong operations and business development acumen.
Vice President Responsibilities
- Lead and grow existing home care program to include directing marketing efforts
- Work collaboratively with executive leadership and team members
- Maintain and develop critical business relationships