Call Center Manager – Healthcare
If you are a Call Center Director, Call Center Supervisor, Help Desk Director, Help Desk Manager, or Help Desk Supervisor with Healthcare experience then you need to read on...
Call Center Manager Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Software company that serves the Home Health and Hospice industries. They have a current opening for a Call Center Manager based in the Dallas, TX area. This person will oversee the Call Center / Help Desk team that fields customer issue calls. We are looking for a data driven individual that can improve performance, processes, and customer satisfaction rates. Experience in a similar role for a healthcare organization required. Relocation candidates welcome!
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Call Center Manager Job Requirements
- Healthcare Call Center management experience.
- Must be able to analyze Call Center Data and Metrics to improve quality.
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to lead a team.
Call Center Manager Job Responsibilities
- Day-to-day oversight of a Call Center.
- Monitor key performance indicators to improve processes, develop staff, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with internal departments as needed.
Training And Development